Wed 08 Sep 2010 00:00
This season we have 43 teams competing in the Bolton Badminton League across 4 sections.
The website has now been updated with all the relevant information for the new season. Please pay particular attention
to the following details that have changed since last season:
- G.M.T. have joined the league and will be playing at Eccles Congregational Church on Thursdays, starting at 7:15.
- Markland Hill's A team will now be playing on a Wednesday, starting at 7:30.
- Markland Hill's B team will now be playing on a Tuesday.
- Metro's A team will now be playing on a Friday.
- Park will now play their matches at Sharples Leisure Centre.
Good luck to all teams!